Susan Micari is New York’s only Board Certified Educational Therapist.
This benefits her clients because:
Susan Micari will chose from her 25 years of training and practice wisdom to customize a plan to teach you or your child to read better, write better for school or work, and to organize your life if you have ADHD and executive function deficits.
- She is a trained reading and learning specialist whose educational therapy and psychological training makes her eminently qualified to help special youth and adults with their learning disabilities.
- Unlike other tutoring or remediation companies, Susan runs a concierge service and only works with a select number of families at any given time.
- She will work directly with your learner, not farm out the tutoring or remediation to a less qualified tutor.
- She will make the calls to collaborate and advocate with schools, create a learning plan and be the student’s learning coach. Susan prepares timely reports for teachers and school administrators as well as parents, so that everyone can support the learner.
- She has a range of students from age 12 to 60, and works with people as young as 7 when the call comes to her for a complete remediation of reading or math skills, or when a crisis in school or home has become unmanageable due to learning and emotional issues like divorce or illness.